There are several conference fee options, see below. The deadline for registration is September 30, 2017. No reimbursements will be made for cancellations received after October 9, 2017.
- Full registration fee without dinner (€70).
- Full registration fee with dinner (€70 + €50).
- NGG members conference fee without dinner (€50).
- NGG members conference fee with dinner (€50 + €50).
- NOSTER members can attend the conference for free, as their fees are covered by NOSTER funding.
- NOSTER members conference attendance with dinner (€0 + €50).
Registration includes coffee/tea breaks, drinks, lunches on Thursday and Friday.
Sharing food and drinks together can be an important part of a conference. We want to encourage all participants to also register for the conference dinner on Thursday 19 October 2017. If you want to do so, then please add a line to your registration e-mail, including any dietary requirements you might have.
Costs for the Conference Dinner are €50,- and can be transferred together with your registration fee.
The Dutch Association for the Study of Religion (NGG) offers travel and participation grants for students and doctoral students participating in the conference (or in both the conference and the masterclass). For more information follow this link.
For questions regarding this conference, please contact us by sending an e-mail to Jeannette Boere (email@example.com).